Name: Isabel Bottoms
Date registered: August 28, 2009
Isabel, 21, has grown up on the beautiful coast of West Wales, Aberaeron. She is studying law at the University of Bristol at the moment, but she also helps runs her own organisation called UNfairplay and is a director of Dyfodol. She loves the sea and cycling round Bristol on her speedy bike. Pancakes are her favourite food.
- Personal Reflections Series : Part 1 — %A %B %e%q, %Y
- 350 day of action — %A %B %e%q, %Y
- Up to our knees in jeans — %A %B %e%q, %Y
- Workshops ‘r’ us — %A %B %e%q, %Y
- some final thoughts on the train from our Rosie — %A %B %e%q, %Y